Free GPS Logger Apps Download For PC Windows 7/8/10/XP
Free GPS Logger Apps Download For PC Windows 7/8/10/XP.GPS Logger Apps Full Version Download for PC.Download GPS Logger Apps Latest Version for PC,Laptop,Windows.There have lost of free apps for pc just check Free PUTLOCK Apps Download.I think you will like Free Petscop Classic Apps Download that will give you a fun time.If you like this apps for pc just try Free Vichatter Apps Download too.
Downloadappsgames.com is a web directory of free apps apk games for pc windows, just download apk for pc,then install free apps on pc ,or install GPS Logger apps from Google play store.We will show you how to download GPS Logger apk for pc and run apps apk on pc.Just download Hulu Apps For PC,Fortcraft APK,Droidadmin APK.Just Download GPS Logger APK for PC Here.
BasicAirData GPS Logger is a simple App to record your position and your path.
It’s a basic and lightweight GPS tracker focused on accuracy, with an eye to power saving.
This app is very accurate in determining your altitude: enable EGM96 automatic altitude correction on settings!
You can record all your trips, view them in Google Earth (if installed) directly from the in-app tracklist, and share them in KML and GPX format in many ways.
The app is 100% Free and Open Source.
– A modern Material UI, with a low consumption dark theme and a comfortable tabbed interface
– Foreground and Background Recording
– Placemarks creation, with custom description, also meanwhile recording
– Visualization of current GPS information: position, altitude, speed, direction
– Automatic Altitude Correction, based on NGA EGM96 Earth Geoid Model (Enable it on Settings!!!)
– Real time track statistics: duration, distance, maximum and average speed, altitude gap and overall direction
– In-app tracklist showing the list of recorded tracks, with a little thumbnail and the statistics of each one
– Visualization of your tracks using Google Earth (if installed) directly from the Tracklist
– Track exportation, in the /GPSLogger folder of your device, in KML and/or GPX
– Track sharing, in KML and/or GPX format, via E-mail, Dropbox, Google Drive, FTP, Telegram…
– Customizable settings for visualization of Altitude, Coordinates, Direction and Statistics
– Uses Metric or Imperial units
– Manual Altitude Correction (you can add an overall offset to your track)
Thanks to this app, for example, you can:
☆ Keep track of your trips
☆ Make accurate static and dynamic measurements
☆ Add your placemarks during the trip, to remember the best places you’ve seen
☆ GeoTag your photos
☆ View your saved tracks directly from the in-app tracklist with Google Earth (if installed)
☆ Share your KML and GPX tracks with your friends
☆ collaborate to OpenStreetMap map editing
– Copyright (C) 2016 BasicAirData – http://www.basicairdata.eu
– For additional information please see http://www.basicairdata.eu/projects/android/android-gps-logger/
– This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. See the GNU General Public License for more details: http://www.gnu.org/licenses.
– You can view and download the source code of this app on GitHub: https://github.com/BasicAirData/GPSLogger
– When The EGM96 Automatic Correction is enabled for the first time into the Setting Screen, the geoid Height file is downloaded from the NGA/NASA website. (File size: 2 MB).
Q – I’ve just installed the app, but it doesn’t read the GPS signal.
A – Please try to reboot your device. Check also that the GPS signal is strong enough and, if not, go in an open area.
Q – My track is shown broken in many points in Google Earth.
A – The application might be set to show the track in 3D. Thus the track may be partially hidden under the terrain. Please go in the Exporting section of settings and switch the Altitude Mode to “Projected to ground”; your tracks should return fully visible.
Q – How can I see my recorded tracks?
A – You can see your tracks clicking on it, using the “View in Google Earth” contextual menu. Google Earth must be installed on your device; if not, please install it. Google Earth is the best application to view a track, GPS Logger choose to use it instead of an internal viewer.
Q – My Google Earth occasionally shows a black screen instead of my track.
A – It is a Google Earth problem. When the problem occurs, please click on the small bearing located in the upper-right corner of the Earth map.
How To Play GPS Logger Apps On PC,Laptop,Tablet
1.Download and Install Android Emulator on PC,Laptop,Tablet.Click “Download Emulator” to download.
2.Run Android Emulator on PC, Laptop or Tablet.
3.Open Android Emulator for PC,Laptop,Tablet import the GPS Logger Apps file from your PC Into Android Emulator to install it.
4.Install GPS Logger APPS for PC Windows.Now you can play GPS Logger Apps Games on PC.